The IntRef Advisory Group has the role of monitoring and advising on the quality of the work carried out by the project team. It consists of academics with expertise in the areas the project focuses on.
Members of the Advisory Group
- Carolin Kreber, Professor of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education at Edinburgh University, UK, and Cape Breton University, Canada.
- Adelheid Hu, Professor of Education, the University of Luxembourg.
- Matthias Nückles, Professor of Education at Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg.
- Chiara Meneghetti, Associate professor of psychology at the University of Padua, Italy.
- Kasturi Behari-Leak, Senior lecturer in the Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching in CHED at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Monica Fedeli, Associate Professor of Education at the University of Padova, Italy.